You are in: Home
– The Italian Revenue Agency
The Italian Revenue Agency
From 1 December 2012 the Italian Revenue Agency has incorporated the Real Estate and Land Registry Agency (Agenzia del Territorio), as provided for in Article 23 quater of Decree-Law number 95 of 2012.
The Italian Revenue Agency has so acquired:
- management of cadastral and mapping services, real estate advertising
- management of the "Observatory of the real estate market" and of technical and estimative services
- establishment and update of the registry of real estate in existence on the national territory, integrated with those attributed to local authorities
- activities aimed at achieving equity in real estate taxation and preventing tax avoidance and evasion.